- Item must be returned within 30 days from the day you've received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfil your return request
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) - if the returns item fails this test, they will be returned back to you
- We cannot accept underwear or socks for hygiene reasons - no exceptions
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- If you've asked for an item which is more expensive than your return, the item will be refunded and you'll need to place a new order online
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 7 days to process, so don't be alarmed if you've tracked your return as delivered but haven't heard from us yet
- Any items bought in conjunction with a offer (e.g. 2 t-shirts for £XX) can only be returned to exchange for a like-for-like item, unless all items in included in the offer are returned
- All exchanges are sent out on a standard service
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- The returned parcel is the customers responsibility up until Duco has acknowledged that the package has been received into our warehouse
- Our returns address is: KakeCo, Rouen House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1RB, United Kingdom
Any returns received without a returns form included in the package will be refunded for the full amount.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
We have a selection of delivery couriers that transport our goods across the UK. We use the courier we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time depending on your parcel. Deliveries will typically be made between 7am-9pm.
Delivery Times Estimate:
United Kingdom 2-7 days
Ireland & Europe 5-8 days
USA & Canada 7-10 days
Australia 8-14 days
Duco works hard to get your package out to you as soon as possible. The cost of this is either £1.99 or £2.99 and usually takes between 2-7 working days to the UK mainland. Although it’s not possible to give you an exact time, we work our hardest to get the items delivered asap. Any dates and times for delivery are approximate only, and the time of the delivery is not of the essence.
A signature may be required on receipt of your parcel. If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
Deliveries are not made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receipt of the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person.
You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help.
Before getting in contact with us, have you tried: Checking we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date as per confirmation email. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery. Also check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalfor looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
We are unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery or payment method once your order is complete.
If you are missing an item in your package we may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately. If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.